p&s question

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
last night my friend was taking pictures of some people and there were two pictures that came out kind of bizarre.

how come the shoulders and below aren't exposed? the camera was pointed at the people.

my.php

One problem might be that the lens has blocked the light from the flash, something which you often see on dSLR with big wide-angle lenses. However, I somehow don't think this can happen with a small P&S at this focal length, maybe with an advanced P&S because of the longer lens... Anyway, for more guesses you'll have to tell me the camera model and the focal lenght of the shot.

Finger infront of the flash...(I think), I have had this happen with my C743 in the past, that was the result and the finger was to blame.

:lol: This of course is always a possibility with a P&S.

thanks for the responses so far, guys.

lol, there wasn't a finger involved.

its a canon powershot A570 (i think its the 570) but its not my camera so i cant be positive. im positive its a powershot A5-something.

thanks for the responses so far, guys.

lol, there wasn't a finger involved.

its a canon powershot A570 (i think its the 570) but its not my camera so i cant be positive. im positive its a powershot A5-something.

there has to be, they are a kind of needed to hold the camera....unless yall are weirdoes who tripod your p-shooters.

Finger infront of the flash is not the same as infront of the lens, you will not know it's there untill after the shot.

well considering the person who took the picture has the same camera, it doesnt make sense that he'd put his finger over the flash.

Most reactions

Back