I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Uploaded a bunch of photos from our little P&S camera last night...here are a few of my son that I liked. :mrgreen:

Elph-420-04.jpg

Elph-420-09.jpg

Elph-420-10.jpg

Elph-420-12.jpg

Elph-420-13.jpg

Elph-420-16.jpg

Several more on my latest blog post.

Oh my lord do you guys still have snow?
Ha ha...no. But I won't rule it out that we won't get any more this season.
I only tend to off load that camera every couple months...so some of these are weeks/months old.

What kind of P-n-S? Love the baby in the tree, colors are great.

It's a Canon Elph (SD 1100 IS). Pink, just like Avril :greenpbl:

This is so the kind of thread I normally don't respond to but I have a feeling you can take my response so that I will make an exception... :)

Yes, they are snapshots. The kind only a parent, or the parent of another wee bit child, would love.

The thing is there is nothing wrong with this. They are very similar to my photos of my kids. Being a photographer is great but, sometimes, we need to forget about being cool photogs and just enjoy our every day life.

I believe I've said it here before but when I go on vacation or when I spend time with my family, I do not take any serious photo gear with me. My kids are way, way older but it's still the rule.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice. Man, you have such a cute kid! I like the second to last one (by the tennis courts). Looks like he's posing, trying to be cool. The grass stains on the knees are a nice detail.

All I have to say about #4 is.....OUCH! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back