P90x

LOVE P90x! I'm doing my second round now (30 days in). I did it last year before bathing suit season and was very pleased with the results. This year I am also running 2-3 miles before doing my daily workout, so it's almost like doing the "doubles" since I am getting cardio everyday. My biggest tip would be to make sure you are eating enough. During my first round I had to take a few days off because I felt AWFUL from not eating enough. It's a fantastic program. I'm thinking about getting the Master's series for a maintence workout when I'm done with the 90 days... Anyway, Keep Bringing it!!!

LOVE P90x! I'm doing my second round now (30 days in). I did it last year before bathing suit season and was very pleased with the results. This year I am also running 2-3 miles before doing my daily workout, so it's almost like doing the "doubles" since I am getting cardio everyday. My biggest tip would be to make sure you are eating enough. During my first round I had to take a few days off because I felt AWFUL from not eating enough. It's a fantastic program. I'm thinking about getting the Master's series for a maintence workout when I'm done with the 90 days... Anyway, Keep Bringing it!!!

That's awesome! :thumbup: Post some before and after pics, if you have any. I am hoping to get in 2 rounds of P90x by mid to the end of July. How long of a break did you take between your two rounds, 9 months?

I've been wanting to start running outside, I'm just waiting for it to warm up a little. We're still in 20's-30's, that's a little chilly.

Even knowing better, I have fallen into the trap of not eating enough a few times, hoping, just hoping that I'd get a little *bump* of weight loss. Never happened. The weight loss always comes when I increase my calories. It boggles my mind everytime, but it hasn't failed me yet. (For non-weight-trainers or non-x'ers, this may not apply)

I've not heard of anyone having problems and I know several people who have made multiple purchases, myself included. I will say that the bb phone customer support is average at best, but I only know that from being a coach... I don't know anyone who has actually had to use them.

p90x is awesome ive been doing it for 180 days i deff see a result to see the best results is to push your self and to stick with everything and have a healthy diet ive recently have stop'ed doing it because of a foot injury and plus i got sick but plan to get back on it this coming week

We take our 60 day pics tomorrow. I honestly can't believe we've made it this far. We always start out strong with all these goals and ultimately life happens and we quit. My husband and I are both going as strong as ever and there's no turning back now.

So far, I can do 120+ pushups in a single work out, not bad for a chick huh? I'm excited to see what another 30 days will do for me.

no, I mean physique-wise. I mean, let's be honest.... we don't do P90X so that we can brag about how many pushups we can do. We do it so that we look good in a swim suit... so have you noticed any changes in that department? After 60 days, I was noticing huge changes.

Physique wise, yes I can see improvements. Do I look like a supermodel? No, not yet anyhow. :sexywink: I'll be happy when I can see my abs, I still have some weight to lose before they appear though.

I can see the most improvements in my calfs, they are cut now. Probably from all that plyo and downward dogs.

nice!

yeah, I think the eating thing is so important as far as noticing a change in the way you look. it's so tough though.

I know, I am fighting some serious cravings for pizza today.

Most reactions

Back