Pacific Crest Trail

The Pacific Crest Trail is over 2,600 miles long. In the early 70s, I helped carve out 3 miles of it here in Feather River Country. Where was this taken? I wish photographers here would add more information to their posts. I realize the software in use and the rules at play don't demand or require it, but it sure would be nice. I am not one of those who believe a photograph is worth a thousand words. I do believe a few words can enhance the enjoyment and the participation of others, possibly ensuring a thousand words of discussion about your beautiful pictures.

Jim

The Pacific Crest Trail is over 2,600 miles long. In the early 70s, I helped carve out 3 miles of it here in Feather River Country. Where was this taken? I wish photographers here would add more information to their posts. I realize the software in use and the rules at play don't demand or require it, but it sure would be nice. I am not one of those who believe a photograph is worth a thousand words. I do believe a few words can enhance the enjoyment and the participation of others, possibly ensuring a thousand words of discussion about your beautiful pictures.

Jim

Hi Jim. This was taken in the Columbia River Gorge, about an hr east of Portland OR. This was on a hike to Dry Creek Falls, which I will post a picture of later.

Last edited:
Love the brightness of it.

There's some serious color fringing. And I'm not referring to just the sun spots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back