Pacific Ocean Coast C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All!

Today I took a walk around Del Mar, Ca along the beatiful 101 coast highway and got the following shots.

C&C Welcome!:thumbup:

1)
4687038739_8afc87de53_b.jpg

settings: f/5.6 1/200 iso400 shot at 18mm

2)
4687038479_c5fac1c04c_b.jpg

settings: f/5.6 1/125 iso 400 shot at 18mm

LOL how funny! I was in Del Mar as well today taking pictures at the coast!!! Not hi-jacking your thread, but since it's the same place and all... might as well add one of the shots!

11tak5j.jpg

you took some gorgeous pics! What software did you use for PP? Looks HDR?

LOL how funny! I was in Del Mar as well today taking pictures at the coast!!! Not hi-jacking your thread, but since it's the same place and all... might as well add one of the shots!

11tak5j.jpg

you took some gorgeous pics! What software did you use for PP? Looks HDR?

LOL thats hilarious! :mrgreen: very cool photo...cs4 PS for PP. no hdr. where in del mar was ur pic taken? mine were taken right above dog beach.

LOL thats hilarious! :mrgreen: very cool photo...cs4 PS for PP. no hdr. where in del mar was ur pic taken? mine were taken right above dog beach.

I took A LOT today... that particular one was actually taken at Windandsea Beach in La Jolla in one of the little cavern washaways...

But I actually was parked at the dog park in Del Mar for a while too watching the dogs play LOL

Got some pretty good HD footage on my camera from the beach... I need to upload it to Vimeo I suppose...

I took the second photo and did sum HDR work. Tell me what u think...def adds to the overall photo!!!

EDIT: HDR

1)
4701611712_e3fca4a074.jpg

OP... horizons man horizons. Nice shots though. I would have had a little longer shutter speed to get the water a little more blurred as well.

I was at La Jolla yesterday! I LOVE going there. Where are the caverns at?? I've wanted to find some cool stuff like that! Great pictures though!

OP... horizons man horizons. Nice shots though. I would have had a little longer shutter speed to get the water a little more blurred as well.

ya I need to work on that. I got a new tri pod which shud help!:thumbup:

Slow that shutter speed down a bit more if you can, get that nice glassy water effect. I like the first over the second more however, not too sure why.... just looks better haha

Most reactions

Back