Pages not always loading when using tabs in Opera

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I surf using Opera and I use tabs a lot of the time - however when in TPF I have noticed that most times when I open a series of pages (or even just one) using a new tab the page will often not load up fully. The title bar will appear but nothing of the post will and the page will then just hang until I refresh. Also even if I refresh and then go to another tab the page will still often not load; I have to sit on the page in order for it to load up properly.

I don't encounter this on any other site but TPF and its been this way for a while now - its just that its really starting to bug me now ;)

I've seen this occasionally with Opera on other sites, but as of yet I haven't seen it on this site. I rely heavily on the right-click "Open in New Tab" menu option to keep the current thread list on one tab while diging into a particular thread in another.

I've run Opera as my default browser for over 6 years and it generally works very well. I currently run v9.64 on Windows XPsp3. What version are you runniing?

No major problems here in Opera 10.0 Alpha

Sometimes I get a hung-load and refresh, but it always pops right up after that. Also, Opera rules.

I do have that problem. This site always takes loads of resources and ages to load. I've put it down to the coding being bloated and the adverts laggy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back