Paid Model Shoot - Need Professional C&C

Maybe it's my browser settings, but they don't resize for me. They are full size (3075px × 2376px).

:soapbox:
Time and time again, I hear people blaming Photobucket (or whatever hosting site they use) for making their images look soft, or pixelated, or noisey etc.

If you resize and compress your images, before you upload them, there won't be a problem.

Sorry...I always forget to resize them....my browser re sizes them as well...I'll fix it when I get home

Like the second the best

The lighting looks a little wierd one some, looks like your lights are pretty low on the left side. The shadow on the models left boob in like all of them is distracting, also the backgrounds look pixelated
you're the creep looking at her boobs :lmao:

Haha, shut up ;P
I honestly really love the 2nd one of the girl, the lighting is really gorgeous and . . . I want the outfit. [:

1st picture in the second post you made: I immediately thought "nerd" and then I thought about why. Lighting is good, hair and makeup is good, wardrobe is good, but his posture! He has a slight protraction of his shoulders which is making the shirt ruffle over the shoulder peices of the vest. Makes him look slouched and a bit nerdy. The first one stands out largely because of the posture. Strong, calm, cool. Shoulders back a little can do wonders in everything, even real life!

Like the second the best

The lighting looks a little wierd one some, looks like your lights are pretty low on the left side. The shadow on the models left boob in like all of them is distracting, also the backgrounds look pixelated

I dont get it, Im a guy, im attracted to female mammary glands, Im probably gonna atleast glance at them. ;)

I like the 1st and 2nd one of the girl, and the guy in the 1st is hot. kthnx.
-_-

I agree. No homo. He has a very "commercial" look about him.

What a useful post.... ^^^

Dolt....

I second this motion.

Haha, shut up ;P
I honestly really love the 2nd one of the girl, the lighting is really gorgeous and . . . I want the outfit. [:

The lighting isn't the only thing that was gorgeous.

burnws6 - how will the pictures be used? catalogue, web, display ad?

Web, My own portfolio, and a special casting call portfolio.

1st picture in the second post you made: I immediately thought "nerd" and then I thought about why. Lighting is good, hair and makeup is good, wardrobe is good, but his posture! He has a slight protraction of his shoulders which is making the shirt ruffle over the shoulder peices of the vest. Makes him look slouched and a bit nerdy. The first one stands out largely because of the posture. Strong, calm, cool. Shoulders back a little can do wonders in everything, even real life!

Good! That's what I was going for. He has other ones where he looks completely different. He actually mastered the whole shoulder thing. Guess it's the most useful part of your body to move as a male model.

Nice work.

Thank ya!

Like the second the best

I dont get it, Im a guy, im attracted to female mammary glands, Im probably gonna atleast glance at them. ;)

+1...... You're actually looking a huuuuge (famously known) Miss "fill in the blank" contestant. She'll actually be on TV these following months.... :) If she wins, I'm hitting jackpot of having the before she hit stardom picture lol

a couple more....these should be smaller big mike...I know it's a pet peeve. Always forget.

DSC_0610copy.jpg

DSC_0571copyfcopy.jpg

DSC_0539copy.jpg

DSC_0410copy.jpg

Nice! I like those. Because they are looking to camera right in 1, 3, and 4, I would have preferred if the lights to camera left (if there were any) to be a little bit stronger to light their faces a little bit more.

What's up with the guys hat in the 3rd though?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back