Paint Shop Pro XI Question

m1a1fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the green tone in the "windows" of the clock tower and also clean up the face of the clock.

The image is an HDR and the green contrast did not show up in the individual shots but showed up in the HDR (green color of the fluorescent lights). I can use the clone brush and slowly change the color but I was wondering if there was any other way of doing it.

Feel free to play around with the image if you'd like. It's a lower quality version of the original so I could place it here.

Thanks for any help or tips anyone can provide!

Algonquin11.jpg

make a selection around the clock and windows, select white (or whatever you prefer) for the background in the materials pallette, select the color changer tool, right click (on the color you want to change) inside one of the windows or the the clock to change the color. Might take two clicks.

original.jpg

make a selection around the clock and windows, select white (or whatever you prefer) for the background in the materials pallette, select the color changer tool, right click (on the color you want to change) inside one of the windows or the the clock to change the color. Might take two clicks.

Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try when I get home this evening.

Most reactions

Back