paintball photography

MarkXS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
anything i can do about the cropping and pp?

2dboyle.jpg

vxj6di.jpg

First picture is blurry. Cool action capture, but next time maybe boost the shutter speed up a bit.

The second picture has very good focus. Would have been cool to get all of the of the shooter's barrel in the picture, but that's not really a big deal.

Do you shoot within the netting with your mask on? What sort of protection (if any) do you put on your gear? I have been meaning to do this too, but I still don't have enough faith in peoples aim not to shoot my gear accidentally :lol:

yeah im within the netting and on the first pic i was mainly just looking for c&c for the crop and pp. and i have protective filters on all of my lenses and i have my camera behind my back whenever im not shooting.

yeah im within the netting and on the first pic i was mainly just looking for c&c for the crop and pp. and i have protective filters on all of my lenses and i have my camera behind my back whenever im not shooting.

Sorry but the only thing you can do to the first shot is delete it

05 egos are still my favorite hahaha i miss paintball. Wish I could get some shots though. I'm a bit afraid of getting my gear shot up lol.

ive shot 3 whole days and havent gotten shot once. i think youll be fine if you have a big enough zoom :)

I miss my Canes SL74 now :( I need to get to a field and shoot some shots for my friends now that I don't play anymore but I know I'll probably get tagged a few times because people think it's fun.

Most reactions

Back