Painted buildings

Any suggestions on what to do with this? Or you can't do anything with it b/c of the angle I was in? UGH!

Well... NEXT time, use as long a focal length as you can and make more images so that they overlap... a LOT. This time, not so much that can be done.

-Pete

Attachments

• $3270485368_d57e40aa60_b.jpg
    $3270485368_d57e40aa60_b.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 99
Well... first I went EDIT, TRANSFORM, PERSPECTIVE to straighten the vertical lines. After that, I went EDIT, TRANSFORM, DISTORT to bring the buildings back to the original height. Then I did a very quick CLONE and PAINTBRUSH to fill in the missing sky (This is really very sloppy if you look at it closely. I did it in less than a minute). Finally, a crop.

I hope this helps!

-Pete

Nice, in Arizona, we don't have alot of graffiti, except in downtown Phoenix because of the illegal Mexicans.
I don't think I would classify most of those pictures as graffiti, I would call that art.

When you say "illegal Mexicans" are you referring to gangs and their stylized text used to mark territory? Things like this?

graffiti.jpg

That's what I think of when I hear "graffiti".

By the way, how do you know it's "illegal Mexicans" making the paintings? Is it in Spanish? :mrgreen:

I personally love grafitti of all types. Yes, I would say the painted buildings are a form of art. One of the guys that painted some of them actually does grafitti as well. IDK, grafitti just captures my attention for some reason.

The picture above...I find amazing as well...especially when they do it in colors.

Great shots! I especially love the hospital. I was pleased to see they were shot with an A300 as I'm looking to possibly purchase one.

Nice photos, I love the bright colors and that hospital one is an awesome illusion!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back