Painted Desert, Arizona

gtkelly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a great trip through Arizona a few weeks ago. Very amazing place. These are some of my first attempts at anything beyond a snapshot. let me know what you think!

Always looking for improvement\tips - if you see anything I can improve on (should take about a milisecond) let me know! :D

PaintedDesert-1.jpg

PaintedDesert-2.jpg

PaintedDesert-4.jpg

PaintedDesert-3.jpg

The first, not much. The last two, very much. The second is in between the first and last two. Just messing with you- I like the last the most.

The first two have the ground too dark, but the last two are exposed pretty well. Composition on all 4 is good, though the wall in number 1 does not do much for me.

Brian

I agree, I like the last one the best too. It looks almost surreal, and like you said in your title, 'painted'. I'm thinking you could make the colors pop a little more, though?

Hmmm, I thin I went too far on the post processing, but I wanted to see if #4 had a bit more potential. Here's my take on it:

PaintedDesert-3_extreme.jpg

I actually think that I like the top half of #1 best, but cropping that way would completely misses the fact that you were at the painted desert!

yeah....MORE CONTRAST!!

Aight - I took another shot at it as well. This should be a bit better...

PetrifiedForest-6.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back