Painted with light

coolest looking candle holder I've ever seen. if you put it among some rocks, it might look like lava bubbling up.

I am thinking that this is probably where this goes? Maybe? I know I saw it somewhere and in here I don't see any pictures like this, but looking through this is the only thread I've seen it would work in...

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1455-1.jpg

I've seen it done and after 14 years of doing photography, this is the first time I've actually tried it :lol:

I am thinking that this is probably where this goes? Maybe? I know I saw it somewhere and in here I don't see any pictures like this, but looking through this is the only thread I've seen it would work in...I've seen it done and after 14 years of doing photography, this is the first time I've actually tried it :lol:

Did you just slow down the shutter speed or did you somehow render that in photoshop?

I give up how'd you do it?

I see pressure streaks in the lines which leads me to believe it was written with something.
Possibly done in blacklighting?.

But I could see it being done with a laser pen in darkness with the shutter speed slowed down too. Only that wouldn't result in the pressure streaks.

Actually it would result in those streaks because I was writing in cursive and going over certain points more than once causing extra light in those spots. ;)

I slowed the shutter speed and did a 30 second exposure at f/10 and used a little LED pen light to write. I probably did not need such a long exposure time as I turned off the light and had to wait a few seconds for it to finish because the writing didn't take that long...This was my first attempt though, I will probably do a shorter exposure next time.

I posted this one in the general gallery, but I guess it fits here too.

BunkerNacht.jpg

Bunker at night​

Edit: Painted with a flashlight, shining all over the frame (except at the sky, cause thats pretty pointless) during the two minute exposure

@&Denekamp beautiful photo.. Got to give that technique a try..

I am thinking that this is probably where this goes? Maybe? I know I saw it somewhere and in here I don't see any pictures like this, but looking through this is the only thread I've seen it would work in...

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1455-1.jpg

I've seen it done and after 14 years of doing photography, this is the first time I've actually tried it :lol:

I actualy tried this for the first time too the other day with my friend. This is just my friend and the colors arent to great but it was fun.

lighttrailcopy.jpg

we used my cell phone instead =]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back