Painting with light.

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so i was just messing around with a light I got out of a cereal box and my wireless remote. C&C is welcome.

3960371497_bbe0644f47_b.jpg

Thanks
-TJ

cool, I did the same... but not as good results!

Thanks! Ya it does look like its winking at least i'm not the only one that thought that haha. It was pretty fun messin around with all the light!
TJ

There was a product shown one of the blogs I frequent; it could have been Strobist, Zack Arias, or Joe McNally. It was a device shaped like a spray can with an LED you could change the color of and to recharge it, you just shake it.

There was a product shown one of the blogs I frequent; it could have been Strobist, Zack Arias, or Joe McNally. It was a device shaped like a spray can with an LED you could change the color of and to recharge it, you just shake it.

That sounds so sick. If you ever do find that please send it to me! thanks
Tj

YOU'RE BACK!!! Thanks for the link bro thenikonguy to the rescue. That looks so sick.

I am!! it was just a 3 day!! it is a pretty neat device.. does the exact same thing as an LED, but you look cooler doing it.. I know there are artists out there who use light grafitti as their source of income, maybe this appeals to them.. but, I just use the light grafitti program on my iPhone when I'm messing around with it.. (it lets me pick the color, and size and all that fun stuff

YOU'RE BACK!!! Thanks for the link bro thenikonguy to the rescue. That looks so sick.

I am!! it was just a 3 day!! it is a pretty neat device.. does the exact same thing as an LED, but you look cooler doing it.. I know there are artists out there who use light grafitti as their source of income, maybe this appeals to them.. but, I just use the light grafitti program on my iPhone when I'm messing around with it.. (it lets me pick the color, and size and all that fun stuff

Oh i'll have to look for that app.
I don't know if i'm not looking in the right place or something but I can't find out how to make it or buy it. That would be awesome just shake to charge.

Oh i'll have to look for that app.
I don't know if i'm not looking in the right place or something but I can't find out how to make it or buy it. That would be awesome just shake to charge.

the app is called Light Painting

as for the spraypaint can.. its just a concept device (meaning, its not real, or at least not yet out for purchase) by French designer Aissa Logerot.. he does all kinds of weird artsy things..

Man that dude could have a really good idea going there if he were to put it into production. Just downloaded the app and now i'm trying to figure it out haha. Hope I don't have a seizure during the dynamic mode thing lol

Most reactions

Back