PALM BEACH ZOO (12/21/08)

Kondro86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres a few from the Zoo earlier. I will post some more later just wanted to get these up first. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

1.)

2.)

3.)

Last edited:
haha i know the feeling sucks when u post and no one comments :( anyways i think they are good....i like the croc one would have been better though if you tried to show more of the body etc....the hawk looks good but to much of the wings cut off and seems a bit overexposed the duck though lokos great really works well witht he colors....

The croc was underwater and behind glass, in like a 12x12ft. cube very tough just to get that angle. The falcon I have one of him full flight but wings were to blurry for my taste. I think it works well without the wings. The ducks were awesome there.haha. thanks. Danny

The croc was underwater and behind glass, in like a 12x12ft. cube very tough just to get that angle. The falcon I have one of him full flight but wings were to blurry for my taste. I think it works well without the wings. The ducks were awesome there.haha. thanks. Danny

ah why didnt you just say that then...great shot on the gator haha im nto saying the hawks bad just im a fan of full wingspan...but it does seem a bit overexposed on top....

the hawk is a little bright i know, i toned down with a little pp. It looks a little bit better.

The sun was my enemy.lol.
well you could always ask the hawk to hold that pose while u put a reflector under it...im sure he would be happy to oblige....oh by the way...its not ur enemy...its ur friend...just not in this case :D

HAAHA. i dont think the trainers would like that, you couldnt even stand up when the bird was out. imagine bustin out a reflector.ha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back