Pamlico Sound series

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by ToddM, Jul 9, 2006.

1. ToddM

ToddM TPF Noob!

Some shots I took along the shore of Pamlico sound in Salvo NC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Canon PowerShot A620

2. karissa

karissa The Untitled

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    These are some nice shots.... They could use a little curves and level work in PS though.

3. ToddM

ToddM TPF Noob!

Thanks! The whole area is so aesthetically pleasing to the eye it's actually almost hard to take a bad shot. This one little area here has the most awesome sunsets of any I've ever seen. To bad I missed out on the timing for one this year. I would have loved to post one here on TPF.

4. WNK

WNK TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Very pretty... I think that they could stand to be lightened/brightened just a tad bit, though.

5. ToddM

ToddM TPF Noob!

You know, it's funny you mention that because on that first one with the graves, I had actually darkened it a bit because my camera slightly over exposes. It was a grey day and that one came out looking like it was like 12 noon on a sunny day. The light on the last one of the lady with the blue dress in the water really captures the feeling of the light that day. I tried to adjust the other two to match the look in the 3rd one. However, the second one of the fence line does really look to dark. The sky looks about right, but the fence line against the shrubbery does look to dark. The 3rd one really hits the look and feeling of the day.