Pandemonium

Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by Tuna, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Tuna

Tuna Supermodel

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    [​IMG]

2. jvgig

jvgig TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like the concept, but think it would be a little more interesting if it were take at night with all of the lights. It just seems like it is a big dark blurry blob without much definition, but the light trails would define the shape a little better and I think may even contribute to the feeling of pandemonium found at a carnival.

3. Tuna

Tuna Supermodel

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes, of course. Why didn't I think to do what you suggest? It would be such a better picture. It would be stupendous. Grand. You are the best. Have you done this before?

Tuna

4. Harmony

Harmony TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    It reminds me of a spider, actually. I like how the people are suspended in that area of white.

5. ChrisOquist

ChrisOquist TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    ... I think he was just offering some constructive criticism, man..

Having said that, I think it's an awesome photograph. I actually like it against the lighter sky - they look like two great big mechanical monsters getting ready for a sparring match. Even though there is so much motion, the people hanging from the farther ride are very sharp - it's a good area of central focus. Super dynamic shot.

6. JohnMF

JohnMF TPF Noob!

Personally i think it would be better with the pyramids of egypt in the background and maybe two flamboyant midgets on stilts having a sword fight with a gay badger on roller blades... but, as that would be a completely different picture i suppose this one will have to do.

:thumbup:

7. DRATOM

DRATOM TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Dizzy my Man..... Dizzy!

8. jvgig

jvgig TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Since I assume that people choose their titles so that they definitely say what they want and since you are posting your image for discussion, not your title, I just tried to contribute what I thought would give you that idea. Now if you titled it something different, then I would have perceived it under that context. I guess from now on, I will just have to disregard the title and view the image on its own.

Remember, I am just giving one opinion, if my opinion were always regarded as the only possible answer, then I would not be wasting my time on an internet forum with no monetary compensation. We are all here to learn, and sometimes, we are all a little off. Hey, today I learned something new--it was a successful day on the forums.