Panoramic Printing Online

fraser5002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know any good companies that do panoramic prinitng ( you know the ones upload the photos they post them out). The maximum width i can find people do is 20 inch was really looking for about 28 inch. Either online or companies around Glasgow anyone know of any?

cheers
Fraser

I know a place in Fort Lauderdale that can do 48” wide, but that is likely a little out of the way for you:lol:

Sorry

anyone know of a place?

i've got a pretty cool panoramic that i would love to have printed.

with mpix you can do 20x30". My buddy had them do one for him and it came out really nice.

i'm not sure if that would look "panoramic" enough or not - i've always liked the look when the height is 1/3 of the width (12x36)

i'm not sure if that would look "panoramic" enough or not - i've always liked the look when the height is 1/3 of the width (12x36)

Scissors.

I had a few panoramae printed at Costco (18" wide ... part of my test run with them), but I've found that most paper cutters aren't large enough to cut off the "letter box" effect. So I'm going to resort to scissors. They were willing to chop off the white space if my photos didn't fit their standard sizes, but only when their paper cutter was large enough.

not exactly "online" but i found a guy in Youngstown (just a few miles from my house) and he can do panoramic up to 10' long!

if anyone needs them let me know and i'll give you his email address (he said he will ship)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back