Pantone monitor calibrator

G

gfoz

Does anyone here have any experience, or know of any good reviews of the Pantone Huey or the Pantone Eye-one monitor calibrators? It's about time I got smarter with my monitor colour calibration but don't know one calibnrator from the next.

Any advice or experience is much appreciated.

Hi,

I just ordered a "Huey". It will be a week or so before it arrives, but I'll report on my experiences here once I've worked with it.

Hi Gordon,

I got the huey today and installed it. So far I like it! It's really easy to hook up and the software is pretty much a no-brainer. It made quite an adjustment to the colors I see on my LCD monitor. Next, I'll want to look at some photos, print them and see how well they compare to what I see on the monitor. I can actually see small adjustments made to the monitor profile when the lighting in the room changes.

More to come...

Thank you JT, so out of the box, it looks like a thumbs up! I'm impressed at the fact it adjusts the settings during the day. During these winter months (in the UK) it can go from sunshine in the mornings to overcast in the day, then dark towards the evening and the tungsten office lights come on - all of which have an effect of course!

Appreciate the updates!
Gordon

Most reactions

Back