Parade Street Panorama (56k friendly)

RBMKAlpha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
http://www.rbmk1000.com/photography/megapanorama.jpg

Note: because of dimensions and file size, image not shown directly in this post.

I took the photos for this panorama from the rooftop of the parking garage at Hamot Hospital in Erie. I used The Panorama Factory to stitch them together. Great program, does a double-plus awesome job.

I wanted to get another panorama today because of all the snow, but I couldn't because:
  1. There wasn't enough show and a lot of it had melted
  2. A helicopter landed at the helipad and I didn't want to be seen hanging around the roof of the parking garage, but I don't think anyone would really mind.

very nicely done.. only thing that runins it is that great big water mark slapped in the middle.. but apart from that, i like it :)

I have an unwatermarked TIFF version on my computer, it's about 40 megabytes. :p

Cool panorama, but I agree that the water mark is excessive, there is also some crazy barrel distortion that could have been corrected.

OFF-TOPIC: Speaking of the watermark, does anyone know of any freeware software for embedding watermarks, either visible or invisible?

I noticed some distortion where two of the images were stiched together, I think it had to do with a setting I set incorrectly when using the stitching software.

Most reactions

Back