Paranormal Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler was a psychopath; it is a real disorder. They lack a conscience. To have faith, one must have a relatively well formed conscience. He didn't. Which is why he could carry out what he did. I don't believe faith creates psychopaths rather psychopaths come into various religions ...and manipulate others through them.

Your statements seem to contradict that...

Your statements seem to contradict that...

Josh, get mad about having different opinions why don't you.

Is it worth it? Are you going to push it?

I'm far from mad. All I'm saying is that you have been misinformed.

To say that Hitler was a Christian, is frankly offensive. Anyone that believes that either doesn't know what Christianity is, or knows nothing about Hitler.

[...]
That would bring question to the atheist theory IMO.

You're not a Christian just because you go to church every Sunday.
true. Many think that. When someone asks me about my faith, I say it is hard to put into words. You just have a peace that can't be explained. Thus why I like Hebrews 11:1. (In my sig) And you want to help others, not hurt them. This isn't relegated to Christianity lol I'm just explaining (to me) what it means to have faith.

Do you follow any faith or belief system Josh or anyone? Just curious is all.

To say that Hitler was a Christian, is frankly offensive. Anyone that believes that either doesn't know what Christianity is, or knows nothing about Hitler.
He was not a practicing Christian. He was raised Christian. I have studied the holocaust a lot for personal reasons and I don't think anyone has written that it was due to Christianity. Just my two cents on that. Lol

There's so much more I could say about all of this, especially as to Hitler's motivations, but I think we've already moved too far off topic... We all know that 'religion' is one of those topics that always results in a lock. I'd love to debate this over a case of beer and steaks on the grill, but TPF just isn't the place for it... So, I guess I'm saying that we should probably back off of this whole religion subject before the thread gets locked.

No offense to anyone, and I'm not trying to 'get out of defending my position' or anthing like that - just saying that if we keep going, the thread will get locked.

Maybe it's time to just accept that we believe different things?

So... Orbs? Lets see some pictures, lol.

Think of it as a magic trick. Some people look for the wires, some people see the wires but choose to ignore them and some people think its real.

I am a looking for the wires type of guy.

This thread is all over the place lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ^^

I hope I didn't offend anyone w/my thoughts.

I never said he was a Christian, I said he wasn't necessarily an atheist.

I never said he was a Christian, I said he wasn't necessarily an atheist.

You might be right. I don't think it would be much of a stretch to say that he thought that there was a God - so he did believe in a God - it just happened to be him. It's pretty clear that he intended to transform the German church into believing that. This is a fact - newly ordained pastors had to swear allegiance to the Führer, über alles. Führer first, maybe they'll be room for God later.

Let that sink in a little.

Last edited:
And I think that is about as far as we need to go since we've gone way off topic and into politics, religion and history studies (two of which are not allowed ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back