Paranormal

Just had another thought. It would have been interesting to get the family name from the grave stones, since perhaps the "spirit" sitting there is a member of that family. I might have gone further and researched the family name via Ancestry.com or some other genealogy site, but I realize it's a bit out of the realm of photography. Just a thought.

Thanks, Gray. Welcome to the scary thread! :lol::lol: If you have any shots, please post em. I'd love to see the one you have. Crazy, but all this is the real deal, no software made fakes here. :thumbup: I have plans to go to many, many places before the snow hits, and ghost hunting is one of them. It's not like regular photography, can't always count of a shot! lol. :rofl:

Cheers. Welcome to the forums!

It has already started to snow here!!! Sucks..

It has been snowing all day here! And is still snowing. We have over a foot! Geez.. I thought this was October!

I'm VERY interested,have a graveyard 5 mins from my house,and will try it out,as soon as I can get a buddy to come w me,late at night.
(I'm a city dweller,not cool to walk around solo after midnight-the living can be scarier than the dead...)

Not sure if this is anything...but the shape (and transparency) has me curious...?

I was going through some photos that I had taken a while ago, erasing a bunch from my memory card. This one caught my eye only when I took a closer look. This shot was taken just after dark, but all I did was "enhance" and crop the photo-to enlarge.

What do you think?

100_2845.jpg

P.S. Hope all my fellow Canadians had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Interesting.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.

seeing those photos i would not dare to try taking pictures on cemetery

Not sure if this is anything...but the shape (and transparency) has me curious...?

I was going through some photos that I had taken a while ago, erasing a bunch from my memory card. This one caught my eye only when I took a closer look. This shot was taken just after dark, but all I did was "enhance" and crop the photo-to enlarge.

What do you think?

100_2845.jpg

P.S. Hope all my fellow Canadians had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Questions:

-did you use flash when you took the picture? (EXIF data will show)
-was it raining?

100_2845.jpg

I took a look and here's what I came up with:

I'll say all that again if you can't see it in the photo ;) Bear with me, I have a terrible flu, so I might keep this short.

The two below on the photo are pure white and were clearly in some kind of movement when captured. Also, if you examine the "tails" on them, it is quite different from your "typical" orb. I can't say yes or no for them yet, as my faith in orbs is weak. However, look at the orb above; in the tree top. It's typical. Transparent, holding still, and round in shape; not teardropped. That is probably a flash feedback, moisture, dust, light, etc. I will look more at them when I get my software reloaded. I had to reformat two days ago...bleh.

See, I thought it would be the other way around! ...I've had these "orbs" in my photos before...but the one above looked different to me, as I could see trees in behind them, and it was more of an oval shape???

Must try to muster up enough courage to go out tonight...with the full moon and all!! Little 'ole me...allllll by myself!!

See, I thought it would be the other way around! ...I've had these "orbs" in my photos before...but the one above looked different to me, as I could see trees in behind them, and it was more of an oval shape???

Must try to muster up enough courage to go out tonight...with the full moon and all!! Little 'ole me...allllll by myself!!

If you look closely at them, they are actually two particles on top of each other. Pretty common on regular orbs.

It's the ones on the bottom that are more in the lines of spiritual.

Very interesting photos.. idk about this but take a look, some details on the situation too, in a pitch black jail house cell from a prison in Charleston, SC, not sure on date, flash is on:
P6290714.jpg

Orb upper right corner.
P6290715.jpg

now gone.

Probably a little flash feedback there, man. I've seen more orbs than I have spent hours playing D/D (which is MANY, BTW). I'm a Neverwinter Nights junkie :lol::lol:!

Oh yah...back to the subject. $300 and my left doodad it's light.

Most reactions

Back