Parenting Magazine

Lots of contests do that and steal your copyright at the same time.

Read the rules.....

Was there something wrong with me posting about the contest?

I think he is saying, its possible you entered the contest with that photo and if you win, they could use that photo for tons of advertisement and you could have signed over your copyright if you didnt read the fine print. Then you wouldn't see any of the royalties.

KmH was saying be sure to read the rules of contests like this, because many will have rules in place that give them full copyright permission to any image submitted, etc.

Which is exactly why I didn't enter any photos I had taken on my own for the contest at work. If I would have entered any of my own photos, corporate could have done anything they wanted to if I would have submitted them. Apparently, I was the only one out of 15 people to have actually read the fine print on the submission form.

Which is exactly why I didn't enter any photos I had taken on my own for the contest at work. If I would have entered any of my own photos, corporate could have done anything they wanted to if I would have submitted them. Apparently, I was the only one out of 15 people to have actually read the fine print on the submission form.

ok thanks guys! I was just making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Not my best picture ever but one of the best subjects ever.

With your help he moved from 7000 to 82. Please continue to vote for my little man.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back