Paris, France

My personal opinion:
1) Awesome! Unique angle/perspective of this iconic landmark and amazing use of lines to show the depth of architecture.
2) Nice idea
3) I would like to see the whole carrousel in the shot, but besides that it's good.
4) Nice, clean composition and beautiful colours
5) The car is a bit distracting - would work well with a cleaner composition IMO.
6) Underexposed, doesn't even come close to the other shots in your collection...

Primoz said:
My personal opinion:
1) Awesome! Unique angle/perspective of this iconic landmark and amazing use of lines to show the depth of architecture.
2) Nice idea
3) I would like to see the whole carrousel in the shot, but besides that it's good.
5) The car is a bit distracting - would work well with a cleaner composition IMO.
6) Underexposed, doesn't even come close to the other shots in your collection...

Thank you!

My personal opinion:
2) Nice idea

+ 1 A side note, could you please number them.

I absolutely adore number one. The detail and light...magnifique.

Luces de Paris strikes me the most among these photos here, and while I don't mind the side of the caroussel to be missing in the frame, I do miss the bottom. Side of Tour Eiffel and side of Caroussel gone are ok-aspects, but the bottom...!? A pity...

Today I wish that the one and only time in my life that I've been to Paris (which was for New Year's Eve 1983 and New Year 1984....!) I had dared to go take a photo of Tour Eiffel from the perspective you chose for 1, but I didn't... Not back then. And, like I'm saying: I've never been back since then...

I lived in Paris for 3 years and think you caught the night colours very well. Nice set

Most reactions

Back