Paris (want to see your Paris pictures)

mincel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mincel.com
Some pictures of my travel to Paris, I took them with my S2. If you have Paris picture please share with us here.

IMG_1889_002.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1836.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

The second picture is awesome, love it!

Looks like great results from that camera, might be just what I'm looking for as a step up from my DSC T1

Great work!

Mark

nice series.
looks like two people fixin to jump in the first ;)

Oooo, I love all of those. You really captured Notre Dame very well. Where was your picture of the tower taken from? It's an incredible angle and you captured the view perfectly.

Here's one of mine from when I was last there:

parisstreet2.jpg

Beautiful shots! #2 rules!!!

Mincel: we have another Forum on here that is called "Photo Themes".
If you want to have others share their own Paris photos with you, that would be the perfect place for it. Since there is no existing theme thread on Paris so far, feel free to create one and re-post these photos over there, and you may start a nice collection of many members' photos of Paris :). Then Travis could also give his lovely night shot "immortality" over in the Themes :D.

Only aren't the Themes designed for very many comments, more sharing photos on the same theme (per thread). So for comments you should still post here in the Galleries.

Thank you Travis and Knopka, I took that picture from the central square of the Palais de Chaillot. The colors of you picture is also beautiful. I like night shots. Thank you for the advice LaFoto, I will create a new post there.

Most reactions

Back