Paris

Froggy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

went in Paris the last week-end and took some photos, here are a few of them:

4 shots stitch into this image of "L'île de la cité" from "le pont Neuf" early in the morning.
4498147064_4739c9f88b_b.jpg

More info

"L'institut" from "le pont des arts" (4 shots)
4503501350_660c7329aa_b.jpg

More info

Thanks for taking a look,

Arnaud

Last edited:
Very nice stitching and really good colors and shading.

Thank you very much for the compliments.

Two other panos I have just stitched:

Le jardin du Luxembourg (5 shots)
4513859087_710cc51304_b.jpg

More info

Paris at dawn (4 shots)
4514925190_9b6f65d9b9_b.jpg

More info

Arnaud

Last edited:
"L'île de la cité" from "le pont Neuf" is absolutely ace! What a strong composition, and a rich color palette! Love that shot.

Absolutely fantastic!!! The second photo is awsome..real retro style...i guess u were around 5-6 in the morning?

Amazing shots, especially "Paris at dawn."

Beautiful images. I love the tones. I find the retro style funny though because to me they just look very natural, shot a just the right time of day... We all look at things differently, as if that had not been said enough.

Thanks everyone for the nice words. Very appreciated!

i guess u were around 5-6 in the morning?
It was almost 9 am, actually. But I took these on sunday during the pentecost week end, so Paris were not too crowded at this time.

Moreover, all museums were free this day because that was the first sunday of the month. So all the tourists were rushing and running up to the Louvre, the musée d'Orsay and so on. Before I took this photo, I walked around the Louvre. There were more than 600 people waiting for the opening and it was only 6 am...

That said, Parisian people are not early risers. If you want to profit of Paris, you have to get up early!
The week end, the city is quite empty from 6 to 9 am.

great shot
really i liked them

I love the first shot, it would make a great postcard as is. I may have taken a step to the right just to see if I could get seperation in the lamp poles. Great shot

The second shot is wonderful as is, maybe crop some of the sky for balance.

Le jardin du Luxembourg, I've been to this area, just beautiful.

Really a first class job!

Most reactions

Back