Park Gazebo

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by WildBill, Oct 11, 2005.

1. WildBill

WildBill TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

A shot from my second outing with the Coolpix 5400, Tell me what you think, please.
    I'm thinking it might look better if I cropped out the bushes in the forground.

WildBill

2. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The bushes in the foreground could easily be cropped out. Good idea. Or take a few steps closer to your subject.

More importantly, however, is what the viewer is seeing through the gazebo. :) The architectural attractiveness in a gazebo is its great rooflines and the surrounding white bannister. However, with the distraction of the white building on the opposite side, these important details are lost. Try to get an angle with a background that will show off those white bannisters to perfection, and your composition will be very successful.

Aside from that, it looks like you have a good exposure, on a nice sunny day. Pretty area! :D

3. WildBill

WildBill TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thank's for your input terri, however cropping will have to do here because a few more steps foward and I would have been road pizza. :mrgreen: As for the white building, :oops: I never saw it till you brought it up. :oops:

WildBill