partial capital dome

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
shot this yesterday with the strangest setting sun i've seen in a while:

15852521-L.jpg

With a post like that for 1999 I can't imagine what your 2000th will be. Amazing detail and lighting here, :hail:

Awesome picture Jon. Have you thought about putting together a book or post about a pictoral tour of DC? You've definitely got the pictures for it. Great shot!!!!

Wow, what detail!
And that on my crappy monitor even!
Must go look at this one again from the bookstore internet station in Oldenburg tomorrow with its good (!) screen!
And hasn't that building been white? When did they "paint it gold"? ;)

AlisonS said:
With a post like that for 1999 I can't imagine what your 2000th will be. Amazing detail and lighting here, :hail:

:lmao: well, here's my 2000th - thanking you guys as always for your wonderful comments. the stone of the capital has a unique quality of reflecting color. the sun that evening was partialy obscurred by heavy orange/pinkish skies with cast the weirdest glow. anyways, thanks again everyone! YAY for me!!!! 2000!!!!!

Hey, JonMikal, I am now in Oldenburg, where I said I'd come back to your photo to look at it on a GOOD screen, and I am doing it right now and enjoying it ever so much more again. It did have great detail on my old monitor at home, but the detail I can see now - plain stunning! WOW.

thanks LaFoto! you know, the more i look at this image with the texture and color it reminds me of a plastic model :D

Well, first you go and model this out of plastic and come back with it and then we talk about plastic models again ;););).
(Don't take it away so quickly, will you?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back