Partial eclipse of the fall :-)

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hard to get all in one title. Woke up today in a kind of "fall mood" and the weather was a perfect match. So when do you know, fall has come?

When you can barely see the trees ...
herbst2.jpg

... and when these cobwebs are all over the place.
herbst3.jpg

Oh and there was a partial eclipse today and I had the wrong lense ... the foggy weather made the view almost perfect, though ...
sofi.jpg

Not masterpieces in photography, but I thought I'd share.

Hang on! You caught the eclipse!!??

Oh. :(

I was out taking "fog photos" myself this morning and I never even REALISED it (though PlasticSpanner had told us all about it in General Discussion! Duh! :er: ).

Well, I think you captured the autumn atmosphere really, really well.
This inspires me to touch my own photos up just a little NOW and show some here, too (mine and yours kind of resemble each other, I wonder how that could happen!?!? ;) :D )

I did, as you can see ... by sheer luck :)

Go ahead ... we all want to see your photos! Mine are almost straight out of the camera, a bit contrast changes ... don't have much time at the moment to really tweak them ...

nice shots, those first two are really eerie & spooky. The eclipse photo is fantastic. nice capture!

The first two are awsome, especially the first. great capture of the eclipse. :thumbup:

Great series!

Love the spider web! I can never find one of those roundish, perfect looking ones :)! Great capture of the eclipse!

I like the first two; the first one really sets a very grim mood; nice.

For only about 30 years have I been looking for a web that looks like that one. Of course, the perfect shot is to find one with some back light so that it jumps right off the screen/paper. But I like it nonethless, especially because it looks heavy and light at the same time, if that makes any sense at all.

If you find another web like this, keep moving around it and see if you can find a dark background and backlight it. Now that would be an image of a lifetime!

www.jefferyraymond.com

Cool series. Very well done. The web...just rocks. Excellent.

Wow. I love all of those, but the first one really has a spooky mood to it. Great series; beautifully composed and captured.

I actually didn't want to bump this, but I need to thank you all for the comments.

@jeff/fotog: I have taken a few more webs that morning and I agree, it's pretty tricky to get the right lighting ... but I'll try more at the weekend, it's the perfect time for this now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back