Parts and pieces

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any one know where I would be able to buy specific parts and pieces to lenses?

Or am I going to have to buy up a bunch of lenses and part them out myself?

Probably you`ll have to buy a bunch of broken lenses and part them out. You should try searching for parts on ebay, if you can`t find on ebay, then probably you can`t find them anywhere.

Good luck :)

Probably you`ll have to buy a bunch of broken lenses and part them out. You should try searching for parts on ebay, if you can`t find on ebay, then probably you can`t find them anywhere.

Good luck :)

I figure that might be the case but I figured I would make sure, Worse come to worse I could place a WTB in buy and sell for broken and damaged lenses that people don't feel are worth fixing.

And besides the parts I currently need are not worth the hassel of E-Bay from a seller POV, What I need right now are springs, berings, pins and screws.

See if there are any mom and pop camera stores that are going out of business locally. I have seen boxes O' parts on E-bay, but that would fall into the hassle thing you mentioned.

I'll keep that in mind, As I mentioned I have been debating on starting a collection of irreparable lenses for a wile now so...

Boxes of parts would be a good thing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back