Pasadena Night Shots

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artwanted.com
some pictures of the front of my college and the church accross the street from it. aparently the security guards dont allow people to take pictures on campus....lame....i got kicked out right before it started raining LULZ

pcc1small.jpg

pcc2small.jpg

pcc3small.jpg

pcc4small.jpg

pcc5small.jpg

pcc6small.jpg

pcc7small.jpg

You must not even take photos on campus any more?
Oh my! :roll:

If only they knew what you created!
They know nothing, though. Nothing.

Well, I fail to understand that last (but that may well be a MERIT of that photo, who knows?), but I like the one before the last and ... dang. No numbers! :irked: Thor, Thor, Thor! You ought to know better :wink: ... tsk!

Well, I also quite like how you played with the one where you turned the camera in circles and the reflection photo below that one!

I like 1-4 most sucks getting throw off places when your just talking photos

How did you not get the building to blur in number 3? Did you use the flash??
Anyway, cool pictures. Last night I did a ton of long exposure pictures of my friends and I with our cell phones...they were cool!

how did you do long exposure with a cell phone? witchcraft?

i have no idea how that worked out. if i remember correctly, it was just a matter of spinning the camera a couple seconds after taking the picture and then just leaving it in the final resting position. iono!

totally sweet

I like these a lot.
If you ever want to go back, ill go with you. Im not afraid to make a scene... lol

I can stall them while you shoot.. lol

did they actually ask you to leave, or just stop taking pictures?

cause I hope you realize you dont have to let them know you are or are not a student, and also, until they actually ask you to leave you can shoot away, they cant touch you for nothing. Only cops can do that.

if they officially ask you to leave then you must obey.

but until that point its all fair game,

Ive had security talk to me for 10 minutes until i finally asked, "are you asking me to leave" and they said yes, in those 10 minutes I got some rad shots.

hah yeah the first thing he said was to leave because judging from your story, you've delt with this guy's brother or something or else he wouldnt have known that bahaha.

they asked me to stop taking photographs and that i'd need to go to his office to sign stuff in order to continue taking pictures....lame...theres no way in hell im going to sign stuff to take pictures of my own school. was it because i had a tripod? was it because he was in a bad mood?

apparently somebody CALLED the campus rent-a-cops and told them "someone is taking pictures of the school" so someone was bored. eh.

Most reactions

Back