passive swan

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a cold dark rainy day, and I was concerned about how wet my D70 and 70-300 mm lens were getting! but what fun to photograph such beautiful creatures. I was very lucky to get enough DOF to make this pic a highlight of my day!

Nov2004Swans26.jpg

The swan's pose is outstanding. You are right they are magnificent creatures. I have had Airic print poster size 36x24 inch prints of three swans that I took and they grace my entrance hall at home. They make great posters. This one would too. Nice shot.
Canoncan

Thank you Canoncan, Personally, I feel a photo needs to be well past the nice/good suggestion before it is considered for poster material. It needs to be exceptional, and few pics in my libraries fall into that category. I hope through hours of studying and practice to acquire the skill to present exceptional photos for poster/publishing opportunities. For now, I am in awe of the fine images I see in this forum, and thoroughly enjoy reading all the comments and critique. And also the discussions concerning opinions and philosophy.. fascinating.

Just having the chance to share my images with knowledgeable folks like your self and Airic is an absolute thrill for me! thanks so much for your comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back