past times

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two images which might take you back in
time. Each of them in a totally different way.

1:
old_times_129_small.jpg

2:
old_times_165_small.jpg

Oh, and you may guess where these were taken ;)

I have to agree, the light in these is amazing. They are both very moody, well done.

Thanks everyone!

mysteryscribe said:
#2 is a school right???

No, actually it is in a place for monks ;) I think this was a study room or similar in an old French fort in [SIZE=-1]Canada / Georgian Bay - St. Mary among the Hurons (Ontario).

The first one is in Algonquin in Ontario.
[/SIZE]

chris82 said:
I was going to say canada:) .great shots,I like the second.The light coming through the window makes me look at the table.

How could you guess canada from those ;)

Anyway, the second was not arranged but shot as spotted, no tripod, no fast film. Yeh, was still young then and had a steady hand ;)

Hmm.. maybe we should have a permanent thread somewhere where people can post shots and let other people guess where it is taken ... of course the shots should contain some hints as in where they were taken...

Oh, that thread is already existing, Alex. In the Photo Themes we had a guessing game going ... now where is that again?
Ah, it is here !

Oh, that thread is already existing, Alex. In the Photo Themes we had a guessing game going ... now where is that again?
Ah, it is here !

oh, but it seems that thread sort of faded out ... maybe I have to inject some fresh blood there :p

Photo Theme threads can ALWAYS be picked up again and things can be added to it. That's why we once created that INDEX to the actual and former themes and Daniel made the links so they can be picked out easily.

Photo Theme threads can ALWAYS be picked up again and things can be added to it.

And THAT is what I meant what I was going to do! :mrgreen:

that first shot is a bit special, the lighting and tones are just right

Wow, the second is great. Good composition of light and dark.

Most reactions

Back