Path to Golden Light

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another one I processed from last September, which is why you see a few colored leaves on the path and on the sides. This is a favorite hang out spot where my family I like to go frequently when the weather is nice. C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking. :)

IMG_2937_3_700_web.jpg

Thanks for looking.

NJ

I love the colour green! I just love it! More so when the sun is about to set and makes it shine with that bit of yellow. But here it looks very, very saturated. But VERY. Did you "help" it to look this saturated?

And I have never been a fan of vignetting, and see once more why I am no fan of vignetting. I personally just don't like it. Simple as that. (But that's only a comment of mine, no critique, since liking something or not is purely subjective; others sure like it a lot!)

What I do like is the subtle hint to autumn/fall by including those few (first) fallen leaves on the road!

I love the colour green! I just love it! More so when the sun is about to set and makes it shine with that bit of yellow. But here it looks very, very saturated. But VERY. Did you "help" it to look this saturated?

And I have never been a fan of vignetting, and see once more why I am no fan of vignetting. I personally just don't like it. Simple as that. (But that's only a comment of mine, no critique, since liking something or not is purely subjective; others sure like it a lot!)

What I do like is the subtle hint to autumn/fall by including those few (first) fallen leaves on the road!

Well, I sure do appreciate your opinion Corinna. I realize not everyone is a fan of vignetting, and thats okay. Obviously, I am a fan. ;) Yes, of course I did help the saturation a bit. Im one of those who likes to boost the colors. Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. :)

The colors are beautiful! & I love the vignette effect on this. it works well with the shot.

I'm gonna agree w/la foto here. I think the vingetting works when there is a central focus, where here the focus is all around.

And the green is too saturated for my liking.

Beuty is in the eye of the beholder though! And thats just my opinion! I love the photo for all other aspects besides those 2 though :D

Very nice shot, I don't think it's too saturated at all.

I'm gonna agree w/la foto here. I think the vingetting works when there is a central focus, where here the focus is all around.

And the green is too saturated for my liking.

Beuty is in the eye of the beholder though! And thats just my opinion! I love the photo for all other aspects besides those 2 though :D

I thought the central focus was the golden light at the end. But just the same, I appreciate your opinion. Thanks. :)

Very nice shot, I don't think it's too saturated at all.

Thanks Robbie!

Lighting and colour create a great visual impact. Unfortunately vignetting combined with soft centre focus imply a poor quality lens which I am sure was not your intention when you used this approach. Composition could be less centralized as well.

skieur

I really like it! I dont think its too saturated either. I love green too...my favorite color! And I like the vignette (sp?) Its not always done right, and a lot of times OVER done, but I like it here.

Lighting and colour create a great visual impact. Unfortunately vignetting combined with soft centre focus imply a poor quality lens which I am sure was not your intention when you used this approach. Composition could be less centralized as well.

skieur

Thanks skieur. I know what you're saying. And you are correct, this was done with my 18-55mm, which is not the greatest quality. I really appreciate the critique. It was very helpful.

I really like it! I dont think its too saturated either. I love green too...my favorite color! And I like the vignette (sp?) Its not always done right, and a lot of times OVER done, but I like it here.

Thanks Sarah. Much appreciated!

I like it all. I think it's gorgeous. I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks for the very nice comment Lacey. :)

I really like this photo. The high saturation looks cool and IMO the vignetting works well here. Kind of an enchanted look to it. Nice :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back