danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which one do you think I should keep?

CRW_2810JPEG-vi.jpg

CRW_2811COLORJPEG-vi.jpg

Well....I'd like to see them both severely cropped at the bottom to lose that massive foreground. I think the top one, with a crop, has more visual interest because of the angle. But I'd be cropping it till it was a horizontal shot. :wink:

I like the vanishing point character in both of them and unlike Terri like the second more - or would, if there was a little less foreground, and I also think that the horizon is a bit too close to the upper edge. My eyes follow the path and hit the border of the picture - and I stay here, curious to see A LITTLE more of where this path leads to.

Thanks for the suggestions/comments mentos, La Foto and terri.

I think it would have been better if you shot from a lower angle.... that way the path wouldn't seem quite so dominant in the picture... instead it would be the tool to pull your eye farther into the picture.

green said:
I think it would have been better if you shot from a lower angle.... that way the path wouldn't seem quite so dominant in the picture... instead it would be the tool to pull your eye farther into the picture.

Good point; thanks green!

Most reactions

Back