Patient?? NOPE NOT ME!!

Discussion in 'Photographic Discussions' started by Richard, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Richard

Richard TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Okay I feel like a kid again, I've been waiting for my 40D and the last few times the UPS guy has arrived about 3:00pm so I asked my wife to make sure she could be home before 3pm for this package. I also paid a little more to get my package faster. So today the guy gets there around 1pm. So now I am trying to figure out if I can get to the main center to pick up the packages instead of waiting till the second attempt for delivery. How bad is it that I'm almost 30 years old and I can't wait 1 more day to get the package? The other sad part is I won't get home till 10pm anyways so I really will only be able to play with the camera for a couple of hours before I need to get some sleep. Yet I still want my camera in my hands tonight and not a day later.

Errr... why did my wife have to leave the house??

Hey just got a call from UPS and they said I couldn't pick it up, BUT the driver will do a 2nd attempt today!! Called the wife and told her to get her butt home and stay put!

2. Stranger

Stranger TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Nice purchase! are you upgrading or first dslr?

oh an i am the same way... i will drive home from school in order to get packages....

I hate to admit it but the day the niu shooting happened is the day my D200 arrived at my house... I arrived home with a smile on my face

3. Mike_E

Mike_E No longer a newbie, moving up!

The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i
    Photos OK to edit
    Did you ever hit refresh on the tracking site?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

4. Richard

Richard TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes I am upgrading from my first DSLR. I received my package and I am very happy.