Patriotic K9 (feel free to critique and comment)

HeatherHeininger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I don't have my favorite with me at the moment, but I'll post one I took last weekend at the Fishers Freedom Festival. I was assigned to take pictures of the parades, and I stumbled across thos Goldendoodle sporting his Uncle Sam hat and flag-like cape. He was too cute not to get a picture of. Now, feel free to critique and comment...I have thick skin and personally don't think you learn much from only the "fluffy" comments. So bring it on. :D

childrens-parade-5.jpg

Thanks!
-Heather

You shouldn't take pictures of animals while looking down at them. Try to get closer to eye-level.

I never thought about getting on eye-level with them (the animal/pet). It makes sense now that I think about it. Thank you for the pointer, I appreciate it! :)

-Heather

From a "fun" factor I love it. Very Cute. From a photo stand point -I would suggest cloning out the leash, and trying to get the whole dog in the frame. Also watch the shadows. The pooch looks like it was a very willing subject. ;) :thumbup:

Can't really think of anything else to add that hasn't already been said, but it is cute. :thumbup:

The Goldendoodle was a ham. :lol:

Thanks for the advice on shadows and I'll start working on the cloning now. Thanks again!
-Heather

Here is an updated (no leash) picutre. Does the photoshop work look okay?

Thank you all!
-Heather

childrens-parade-5-no-leash.jpg

I can still see a little bit of the leash on the top and bottom of the dogs neck. You might want to zoom in and get rid of that.

Nice job heather!
I agree with Weaving Wax, still just a bit to fix, being nit picky. But I thought it was going to be tough to clone out that chain. :thumbup:

The dog's collar would have been okay to leave in, it was really just the leash.;)

Most reactions

Back