Patriotism runs high...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey all...
shot this today out on the streets... its independence day today and this little girl was giving me the salute :salute: she was adorable!
it was SO good to get shooting today!

216155271_c7ca57d397_o.jpg

thanks for looking :)
mansi

thank you! thanks for looking and commenting :)

Happy Independence Day, and lets just hope and hope for the best that no madhead thinks this is a good opportunity for some major mischief ... I know there were a good many concerns about this very day in India after the detection of those planned terrorist attacks on those planes.

The girl is cute.
I am sure you have many more pics in store and will soon come back to post them, eh? Nudge-nudge. :biggrin:

thanks a lot corinna:D
yes... thankfully there was no disaster yesterday!
and yes its a possibility that i may post more ;) lol
... ofcourse i will :)
appreciate the comments!

Oh Mansi, how I miss viewing your images. I was looking through a bunch of old NatGeo books hidden away at home last night and thought of you. I just love your style girl. This image here is so fantastic, maybe others don't see it. Cute lil girl with a heartbreaking smile. The colors and exposure are really dazzling. But what really grabs me is how you composed yourself in her left eye, really cool !

Sorry I haven't been around lately, but I'm glad I stopped in to see this photo. Great job 8 )

I'm not fan of "reporter portraits" so I cannot really give my feeling about the picture, but technically (I'm not sure), but i see the hand blurried? Your aperture was maybe to wide, so that the DOF ("depth of field"? is it english? :D) is too short. But as it was something natural, you may not had the time. Exposition is fine, and the colors/contrast also.

hi all.. thanks for commenting...
appreciate it :D

willpops;
techinically - you must understand that a photographer on the street may be faced with certain conditions etc etc ..i had a crowd of 50-70 people around me... here my INTENTION was to focus on the eye... the shutter speed i got was 1/30 which is quite low for the heavy lens i was using..shot at f4... i could most definitely have not opened up my dof so as to have the hand sharp as well...there is afterall a reason behind everything...
thnks for commenting anywho

Lovely shot Mansi

hey mansi.....finally i see this photo on the big screen....:p
it looked gr8 on the LCD itself.....
i havent seen my photos from the shoot properly as yet....haha
but lovely photo with a very cute expression......

Most reactions

Back