peacock

Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by bobnr32, May 15, 2010.

1. bobnr32

bobnr32 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

2. rhod123

rhod123 TPF Noob!

Peacocks are members of the pheasant family. The word peacock actually refers to the male bird, while females are known as peahens, and the young are peachicks. While the peacock is a wild bird by nature, they have been domesticated in many countries. The raising of these beautiful birds can be a worthy hobby. . These grand birds like peace and harmony. Surprisingly, these birds can be found in zoos across the country.While these birds seem to have a low stress level when contained on a farm. . Keeping this in mind, if you choose to raise peacocks and peahens, give them as much room as you possibly can.

3. dab_20

dab_20 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Nice photo, I would crop off the over exposed area to the right as it is very distracting. The whole picture looks a little bright, causing the beautiful colors of the Peacock to look washed out. I might use whatever editing program you have and darken it a bit and increase the contrast. Looks like you have some camera shake too (not super sharp) so in a situation like this I would increase the shutter speed more as you seem to have more than enough light.

Keep shooting. These are beautiful birds. My dad breeds them and they're certainly fun to take pictures of.