Peanut Butter Sexy Time!

I settle my case. And neither are "big words" btw. But I'm glad u know how to count syllables.... I was starting to worry there for a minute.

YOU NEVER HAD A CASE!

AND U NEVER HAD AN OREO

R I noticing the complete and utter randomness of this thread.

They're all gone. But I still have milk.

Okay now folks, there seems to be a little bit of unrest on the forums these last couple of days. People bickering and arguing is fine, but lately a lot of it (IMHO) seems to be unwarranted and out-of-the-blue for some reason. Back to the photo at-hand, that goop on the left IS gross. Is it mustard or something, I don't really know, but the rest of the presentation makes me drool. Its the typical photo of a fancy-dish, so if that's what you were going for great job. Did you set that up or was that someone else?

You sir, need to settle down.

Not a big word, but a good word to confuse people with: syzygy. Look it up.

Also, whatever that is, it's undercooked.

It's tuna right? You need a slap chop for that so you can stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life.

Looks good, I haven't had seared tuna in forever..

Oh, I thought it was weird looking chicken or something. Tuna makes sense.

You sir, need to settle down.
I'm not going to settle down! You settle down! Or I'll take over being the forum's Village Idiot! You sir are an atrocious, anatomically-incorrect muskrat! :lmao:

the pattern on the plate does not make it look very professional..

the photo looks good though.. im jsut saying.. the grandma flower pattern on the plate :)

the photo looks good though.. im jsut saying.. the grandma flower pattern on the plate :)

Well I'm sorry, My dead grandmother gave them to me and said if I eat off of anything else but styrofoam plates, she was going to come back from the grave and murder the world.

Are you serving fries with that? Uncouth fries, with ketchup, and heaps of paper napkins,maybe?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back