Pear

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
comments? Criticism?

DSCF0141.jpg

lmao.......it was covered up by the hrd thread. ptm material, i love the angles and curves of it...the lighting is spectacular andits crisp.

I love you you capture the emotion of how people's lives are a constant struggle to find our true calling and try to focus our energy on what we really need in life!

VERY provocative!

hahaha.......what?

huh??
Not sure what everone else is talking about.
The pear is not in focus.

lol, there it is! i was wondering how this would turn out... pretty interesting that i got 3 comments before someone questioned it... just so everyone knows, its purposely out of focus, i took the picture for a tutorial i'm publishing online soon. just wanted to see everyones reactions

I was confused... wondering if there was a different photo there before and you replaced it with that one... I was wondering why no one commented on the pear, and why you posted a photo that's completely out of focus.

interesting post.

If you can't say anything nice...

...ask me to say it instead.

lol, i was wondering where you were maxbloom

lol, there it is! i was wondering how this would turn out... pretty interesting that i got 3 comments before someone questioned it.

Whaaaaaatttt? We thought you were just joking around (at least I thought that). I don't see how that's "pretty interesting". :er: Oh well.

yeah, i was joking around, i just didnt expect everyone else to play along, lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back