PEEERFECT...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I lived a little last night and went out to a club and got fitshaced. Seeing as i'm a sucker for punishment I actually came to work this morning.

Lucky for me boss is away sick, and my supervisor is going out of the office early.

Days like this I wish I had a pillow at work.

Bleh...should have some pics from lastnight soon.

somewhere deep down inside i wish that i could understand what that feels like.

i dont drink, smoke, or anything like that.

So what....you're like 12?

I'm confused here, what DO you do for fun?

If you quit all that then it's exceptable...that's where i'm headed too, but if you never did it, then you gotta get out more.

Lifes to short to spend it never doing the things God gave us to do.

note; i'm not really religious, so if you are, this post is tongue in cheek.

nope. ive had my fair share of partying and bad lifestyle situations.

I choose not to drink or smoke because I want to remember the world around me. I want to be spiritual but not religious.

also, because it affords me the ability to make fun of others who constantly feel they have to endulge in their vices.

yeah....i can see the humour.

:confused:

*passes out at desk*

bace said:
If you quit all that then it's exceptable...that's where i'm headed too, but if you never did it, then you gotta get out more.

Wow, that's a pretty narrow minded view. What about the people who choose not to start? Let me tell you it's a hell of a lot easier to not start than it is to quit. I've not been a partier and I'm still considered a fun person to be around, just that I remember it the next morning.

I've supported someone through rehab, trust me, there are ways to have fun that don't involve intoxication or other substances.

bace said:
So what....you're like 12?

I'm confused here, what DO you do for fun?

Lifes to short to spend it never doing the things God gave us to do.[/size]

There are many other things that are fun besides being so wasted that you didn't know what you did in the first place.

I've personally chosen to never drink or smoke, but I guarantee you I've had much more fun than you have and to top it off I REMEMBER it all :)

I won't even touch the last statement b/c that would lead us into a huge argument we just don't want to go down, but I'm sure that's probably what you'd like...

yeah i didnt even read that last statement he made. i dont want to get into one of those arguments as well. needless to say, there will be opposing viewpoints to that one im sure!

:irked: tongue in cheek people. tongue in cheek.

you do your thing, i do mine.

I feel like ass this morning....just laugh at me with MD.

Hmmm...kinda funny...I have some cousins that look down on me because I don't drink and party. I don't look down on them because they do drink and party. Real nice...I encounter it here, too now.

And Bace, don't worry, I do laugh at you quite often.

core_17 said:
I do laugh at you quite often.

See. This is what I'm going for here.

I thought you people understood.

The whole point is to make you laugh at me. I suck at making people laugh with me because i'm just NOT funny. So I say and do rediculous things to make people laugh AT me.

...that way, people are still laughing.

Now, stop being so hard on a brotha.

Going out and getting drunk is all fine and good if you want to but I tend to think about what it's going to do to you later in life... Because your liver will remember everything that you don't. :???:

I drink and smoke but within reason, the only time I drink and smoke is when i'm at Band rehersal, a gig or if I go clubbing. Any other time and you'd think I was a Christian. I keep my habits in check and don't dare push my limits because I do have morals and I know when to stop.

stop getting all serious damn it.

LOOK AT ME!! I'M AN IDIOT!!

Now laugh and move on.

hahahaha...its cool bace. no harm done. we just have some passionate people here at ye ole TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back