PEEERFECT...

MDowdey said:
hahahaha...its cool bace. no harm done. we just have some passionate people here at ye ole TPF.
PASSIONATE! I'm never passionate... why would you even say such a thing?
There are other ways of getting stuff across MD... you should try being a little more openminded... ;)

LittleMan said:
There are other ways of getting stuff across MD... you should try being a little more openminded... ;)

it must be too early here as well, i dont get the subtle humor.

LittleMan said:

HAHAHAH!!!

LittleMan said:
well, only three people think I'm funny... you're not one of them. :)

let me guess...

mom, dad, bace, and your boyfriend?

bace said:
stop getting all serious damn it.

LOOK AT ME!! I'M AN IDIOT!!

Now laugh and move on.
aww, yeah, look at him! Poor lonely, hung over clown. :Joker:

No one laughs at hung over clowns, though. They tend to trip over their own big shoes and, while it's kinda worth an idle snicker, you still catch yourself wondering why they don't have the sense to wear the right size to begin with.

But then, they're just clowns, after all. No one should take them seriously. Isn't that right, Bace?

terri said:
aww, yeah, look at him! Poor lonely, hung over clown. :Joker:

No one laughs at hung over clowns, though. They tend to trip over their own big shoes and, while it's kinda worth an idle snicker, you still catch yourself wondering why they don't have the sense to wear the right size to begin with.

But then, they're just clowns, after all. No one should take them seriously. Isn't that right, Bace?

Heartless.

MDowdey said:
let me guess...

mom, dad, bace, and your boyfriend?
Nope, you're off... sorry...

1) Me
2) a girl I know. (she has a wacked out sense of humor... like mine)
3) Bace
4) Well, I'll just list myself again... ;)

andreag5 said:
you dont find it a little irresponsible to go to work hungover?

It's extremely irrisponsible. Stop trying so hard to make me look like an idiot.

THEY KNOW ALREADY!

Most reactions

Back