PEEERFECT...

fine.

i guess i'm just a complete loser?

with nothing going for me other than my pictures.

WHy is everyone giving bace such a hard time for joking or not joking...why be so damn judgemental? It's his life. He seems to always be in good spirits...no pun intended. Damn- dude just likes to party. I have been completely surrounded with folks like him all my life. It's their life to make thease choices. If he dings on the nerves of the clean and sober folks then I'm sure he's sorry...but come on, it's not like he's the only person in the world or even on this forum who consumes the fumes. I don't think anyone has been hazed as hard as this poor guy has without getting the axe sooner than this. Yes he is a bit too much some times but so can i and i know a few other around here who have babbled about comsuming things in this forum without being jumped on. I EVEN REMEMBER A THREAD ABOUT THE REMEDIES OF HANGOVERS IF IM NOT MISTAKEN!! He is tired and has a headache and at work...give the lad a break. Aleast he's trying to fit in, be responsible and still hang on to his youth.

Dude...I've been hungover at work, in class during exams, during brain surgery, and while flying around the moon when i worked for NASA. It sucks but boy was it fun. I'm older now and my body rejects most of anything i put in it...again boy was it fun...kids don't try it at home. IF dude has a dependency on somthing then let him. damn. as long as he's not driving around under the influence or as terri suggested brain surgery...then who cares?

Bace..dude you can take some punches in the gut and still keep on smilin'. That shows much stamina and earns a chocolate chip cookie and a gold star in my book.

I remember those days... I wish I never started smoking, I now drink a 6 pack a month instead of a case on the weekend.. Years ago you would be driven home or called a cab if you were drunk driving, no more.. I want to be young again :greenpbl:.

Steve

(46)

So in conclusion, I made two sales today, got home and passed out till about 930pm.

...now i'm wide awake.

Good thing is that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

And tomorrow night will no doubt end up in a similar situation.

And in regards to mygrains post...

YEAH!!!!

You should all be thankful that you can live vicariously through me.

I'll have stories and pictures to show of my shinannigans. The pics from last night will be ready shortly. I messed around with someones d70 last night, and the club had some AMAZING lighting for pics.

Most reactions

Back