Peeking Through

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just shot this the other day... Tell me what you think... :)

02172754.jpg

Difficult exposure: the outside becomes very bright if you want to save the skin texture of your hand. Good idea.
If I were your mom I'd ask you to leave those blinds alone! They will deform - that's what I'd say ;);););).

LaFoto said:
If I were your mom I'd ask you to leave those blinds alone! They will deform - that's what I'd say ;);););).
Yeah, she tells me that all the time..... not that I actually listen... :wink:

I've never seen any bent blinds... so I don't really think they can actually bend out of shape:mrgreen:

btw, I wanted it to be over exposed outside... just a cool effect imo :)

The hand IMO is slightly overexposed. Lost some contrast in there. Try underexposing a bit from where you have it and if the outside isn't blown out enough for you, do it in PhotoShop.

great idea Chris! this is a tricky exposure and i think you've done a fine job.

Thanks JonMikal!

SLOShooter said:
The hand IMO is slightly overexposed. Lost some contrast in there. Try underexposing a bit from where you have it and if the outside isn't blown out enough for you, do it in PhotoShop.

The hand is overexposed???
I would think it is underexposed if anything...

I tried to even out the hand and the blinds enough to make everything look pretty even.... I understand the outside is overexposed.... but as you know there is no way around that.

Thanks for your comments

LittleMan said:
Thanks JonMikal!

The hand is overexposed???
I would think it is underexposed if anything...

I was gonna say, if anything it seems slightly too dark. I reckon, however, that these things have as much to do with one's monitor as anything else. The two computers in my house show pictures completely differently, as I've got the one in my bedroom set to exactly match my camera's LCD, whereas the one downstairs is much darker.

Most reactions

Back