Peeping Tom?

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Peeping.jpg

More like casing the joint!​

Nice I like the pose in this a lot and the framing is good (though a little close on the lefthand side)
Something though (to my and my screen) is off with the colours - too much green perhapse

edit - just opened this is photoshop and its absolutly fine - something (either photobucket or the forum) is altering the colours a little 0 might try a reupload as I don't usually get anything like this happen to shots and I use photobucket all the time

Wow - nice to think that you took the time to see if I had a problem - It does look greener on my laptop although the light is fairly green under the leaf canopy. I will go and check the white balance on the image before posting although the background highlight by the ear looks OK. I would recommend a download of Lightroom beta - free! There are some excellent podcasts to talk you through Lightroom.

Very cool pose indeed!

I've been trying to catch the chipmunks around my house, but the little buggers are very easily spooked.
I guess the fact that I only have an 18-55mm lens doesn't help either :p

Fangman, I think the colour is to do with the colour space that you're using, in the exif it says uncalibrated although if you are using Lightroom it probably sets it to prophoto rgb which is great if you are using it in lightroom and photoshop, but ideally it should be sRGB on the web.

I had this problem a while ago - looked great through the Adobe packages, then it went muddy and dark on the net - changed to working in sRGB and all has been fine ever since.

That said, good shot - just watch they don't get into your roof!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back