Peggys Cove

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went to Peggys Cove a few days ago, it was really nice but there were WAY to many tourists. It was really hard to keep the people in the photos to a minimum.

2448j0j.jpg

From inside the gift shop

2448oid.jpg

And this is my critique of the way people seem to treat the place. The souvenirs are more important then the real place. It's kinda sad.

2448rpv.jpg

These are really beautiful shots. I can't pick a favorite as I love each of them. My buddy and I went up to Maine last year for some foliage shots and to photography some lighthouses. We really wanted to continue on up to NS, but didn't have the time. I will make it up there later though.

I had a bit of trouble seeing the real lighthouse in the background on number 3. I'd try it with a bit more (not absolutly clear, though) DOF.

that last one is great. maybe a little more DOF to see the lighthouse better, but I still think its great the way it is. Way to think outside the box and be creative!

the first one isnt bad but im really loving the last 2. in the second it almost looks like the lighthouse is a picture on wall or something its framer perfectly. and 3 is a really creative shot, i like how blurry it is compared to what a few other people said i think it works fine

Most reactions

Back