Peircings

dklod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Me personally, I dont have any. I dont have anything against them what so ever, although, in my wifes case, some people would look better without them. After skin grew over her nose piercing and needed medical staff to remove it, I much prefer her without it. Some poeple, it just looks right on. I do have a facination with nipple peircings on both male and females for the simple fact that I could not think of anything worse (ouch).

Having no close friends with unusual peircings, I thought I would ask the question here seeing as though we have plenty of both genders and plenty of people with peircings. Tell us were you have them, if they are not obvious. Why you got them. Any regrets??

I've got the standard ear peircings...
I got them when I was a couple weeks old, haha. Same with my sisters. So not really my choice, not that I 'regret' it. When I was little, I used to keep them in all the time. Now I wear them once a year, if that. I just couldn't be bothered.

I was toying with getting my upper ear pierced. My sister did, and she couldn't sleep on that side for months. So I haven't, yet, because I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to wear my riding helmet. And I'm lazy. Meh.

I have 13 ear piercings, that go around both ears. Have no regrets and wear most if not all when I can.
If I can some how grow a 3rd ear, I will get more.

I have 13 ear piercings, that go around both ears. Have no regrets and wear most if not all when I can.
If I can some how grow a 3rd ear, I will get more.
Carl, you're badass. :lol: How have you been around here all these years and not posted a pic where we could see this??

I'm a lightweight; piercings hurt. Only earrings for me, and I couldn't be bothered to do that till my late 30's.

I've got my tongue pierced and have had other things pierced as well. All were done on impulse. I've had the tongue stud since I was 18--I'm 29 now.

No regrets on any of mine.

My ears are pierced, I used to have my belly button pierced, but one day I took the stud out to change it, 5 minutes later, I couldn't get anything back through the hole, which was strange as I had it pierced for 5 years.
Now i just have a weird looking hole in my belly button, every now and then I think about getting it re done, but it scares me LOL

Just my ears, and just once. They were done when I was a year old. I only occasionally wear earings.

When I was in high school I had a friend who had her ears peirced all the way up both ears...I can't remember how many in all, but I know it was more than Chiller had! :lol:

i HAD three in each ear. i also had the flap in the middle done on my left side.
not sure why, but i took them all out. :scratch:

don't ask about tattoo's... can't take those out :lol

Carl, you're badass. :lol: How have you been around here all these years and not posted a pic where we could see this??

I'm a lightweight; piercings hurt. Only earrings for me, and I couldn't be bothered to do that till my late 30's.

:lmao::lmao: I think many moons ago there was a group shot and you could see them in that one. Maybe one day, I will snap a pic. Too much hair. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I got my ears pierced for the first time when I was three. Now I have my ears pierced twice (had three holes in each, but one on each ear closed up), my tragus pierced, belly button, nose and lower lip. So eight piercings total. I also have 6 tattoos.
I don't regret any of them.

back when i was a rebelling...lol...

i had my tongue stretched to an 8ga.
my ears were at 3/4 inch (lobes)
my septum was stretched to 10
my nipples were both stretched to 10ga as well.

since then, ive taken them all out, and moved on to tattoos instead. much for fun. :D

I do not mind if others pierce parts of their body. Just go ahead. But I wonder why I personally should get holes punched into myself to attach some metal rings or whatever which are only in the way for many activities.

I do see some sense for piercings in SM relationships, where they might symbolise "slavery" or "ownership" ;)

Have I ever mentioned that I've got a weakness for girls with tattoos and piercings? :blushing:

I am hurting all over by reading this thread :lol:

I had my ear pierced back in high school because my dad told me not to. So I guess that was my small act of rebellion.

Too much hair. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:hail: I wish I had THAT problem! I got the thinning hair gene :lol:...:meh:.

Most reactions

Back