Peircings

I have my belly button, my rook, my tragus, and the normal ear piercings. Don't regret any of them and if I ever do, it is simple enough to take them out.

I got them done for something to do. I like the way it looked and wanted them so a friend took me to the place she always goes and I got them done. Except for my belly button, did that myself when I was 14. I am now 23 and have no plans on taking them out anytime soon.

Both my ears were done around 27 years ago, probably not worn them at any point in the last 17 of those years though - could still get the studs in if I wanted to, but to be honest. it never really occurs to me.

And, waddya know! I killed the thread.

*hangs head in shame*

Have I ever mentioned that I've got a weakness for girls with tattoos and piercings? :blushing:

lol so do I but oddly enough, my wife has neither. Her ears are pierced but she doesn't wear anything.

I used to have 5 ear lobe piercings but since I've stretched the main ones to 7/16" I've had to close the second one on my right side because it was too close to the bigger hole. On my left ear I have the 7/16", a 10g and a 12g. No regrets, I love them (tho my wife hates em). I've come to the conclusion that I will never have a job that will frown upon stretched ear lobes or any other type of piercings.

Now for my full sleeve tattoo hehe

If youve seen some of my posts, I have my ears, belly button, and nipples.

I had my nose done, but didnt like it after I did it so I took it out.

I've been meaning to get my nipples pierced, but I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe this summer.

I had one in my lip, my eyebrow, two in my right ear, and one in my left ear.

I have now taken them all out because work didnt like them...

and... they kinda got painful. I dont think I will be putting them back in ;P

Most reactions

Back