Peircings

back when i was a rebelling...lol...

i had my tongue stretched to an 8ga.
my ears were at 3/4 inch (lobes)
my septum was stretched to 10
my nipples were both stretched to 10ga as well.

since then, ive taken them all out, and moved on to tattoos instead. much for fun. :D
All I can say is ouch.

I used to have my nose, lip and ears. 3 in one ear and 4 in the other. I do have my cartilage done but I ripped it out with a hair brush and hurts like hell if I wear something in it now. My lip my first child ripped out, and my nose I did myself and it turned out horrible so that didn't stay in long. (I was young and stupid) I can still get a earring through some of the holes on my ears but don't feel like bothering with it. My body tends to eat cheap metal too so that's no good. Right Now I have my tongue done, I have taken it out many times at one point took it out for 6 weeks and still was able to put one back in. Probably helped I had a 10g in before that. I have had my tongue for 9 years now and have swallowed 4 tongue rings. LOL :lmao: At this point I would rather spend money on camera stuff. ;)

Its a vch thank you very much :oops:

phooooff, is it hot in here all of a sudden?? At least someone else came up with a word more appropriate than the obvious because its hard to get unaswered questions answered without sounding like a perve or making people uncomfortable, so I commend your bravery firstly for having something like done, and secondly for telling a bunch of strangers. ;)

All I can say is ouch.

I used to have my nose, lip and ears. 3 in one ear and 4 in the other. I do have my cartilage done but I ripped it out with a hair brush and hurts like hell if I wear something in it now. My lip my first child ripped out, and my nose I did myself and it turned out horrible so that didn't stay in long. (I was young and stupid) I can still get a earring through some of the holes on my ears but don't feel like bothering with it. My body tends to eat cheap metal too so that's no good. Right Now I have my tongue done, I have taken it out many times at one point took it out for 6 weeks and still was able to put one back in. Probably helped I had a 10g in before that. I have had my tongue for 9 years now and have swallowed 4 tongue rings. LOL :lmao: At this point I would rather spend money on camera stuff. ;)

When you say 8ga, is that 8 guage?? How big is that? Im used to the metric system so mm I would understand, inches I would too I guess.

Im not sure if you guys are getting this also, but Im getting ads at the top of this page to meet pierced women, bit ironic.

When you say 8ga, is that 8 guage?? How big is that? Im used to the metric system so mm I would understand, inches I would too I guess.

Im not sure if you guys are getting this also, but Im getting ads at the top of this page to meet pierced women, bit ironic.

maybe two mm? I have 2ga in my ears and they're about 1/4". I stretched to 0ga twice but took them out a day later because they looked too big. I went from 12ga - 2ga in about a month.

There's a guy where I work that has holes in his ears that are about the size of a penny or nickel... what gauge is that?

Tsk Tsk Tsk....

All this talk of hood piercings....
worthless.gif

There's a guy where I work that has holes in his ears that are about the size of a penny or nickel... what gauge is that?

I think that once you get up to that size it's no longer measured in gauges. I think it goes to inches or fractions of inch increments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back