Peircings

Had both ears as well as the top of my left ear, and tongue. Friend of mine had his Prince albert done the same time I had my tongue done. Ahhh that was crazy to see done. My wife has her "hood" done.

Had both ears as well as the top of my left ear, and tongue. Friend of mine had his Prince albert done the same time I had my tongue done. Ahhh that was crazy to see done. My wife has her "hood" done.

That's what my friends said when they went along with me for my PA! :lol:

I had my arse cheeks pierced together, it hurts when i sit done :(

Ok, I have dodged the question long enough. PA's and hood piercings, do they really serve a purpose? I cant see it making "that" any better. And I think a womans chacha is nice enough, IT DOES NOT NEED BLING. So entertain my curiosity and tell me, tell us that dont have them, why??

Yeah, thanks for that! Now what am I'm going to do for fun when I'm feeling randy?

well if your already feeling Randy maybe you could just ask him??

Ok, I have dodged the question long enough. PA's and hood piercings, do they really serve a purpose? I cant see it making "that" any better. And I think a womans chacha is nice enough, IT DOES NOT NEED BLING. So entertain my curiosity and tell me, tell us that dont have them, why??

Well, I don't have either done but my wife's reason for wanting to do it was just to do it. She doesn't have any other out of the ordinary piercings, or tatoos and she wanted to get something done. I guess it made her feel "naughty" in a way. That was her reason for doing it. My buddy in highschool that got his PA done... He was just crazy. That's all I can say for him.

for me it was something that wasnt common around me, && yeah the naughty factor played a small part. It does have some other positive aspects, all in all it boils down to "just because" :)

I dunno. The bling aspect is pretty cool, if I do say so myself. For the guy, the PA does add something to the equation, but, as it's been said, the shock or "naughty" factor is greater.

Most reactions

Back